10 Reasons Why Your
Dog Would Benefit From Obedience Training
- A positive training class will help you understand your
dog's needs and facilitate the human/canine bonding process
and set the relationship up for success.
- Teach you to become your dog's pack leader.
- Help you to house train your dog and prevent bad habits
before they develop.
- Provide you with the information you need to understand
the difference between typical dog behavior and a problem
behavior and what you can do to control it.
- Previously owned dogs have frequently developed bad habits
or simply have not been taught the proper way to behave.
Training will give you the tools to help you teach your
new dog to become the perfect pet.
- Provide a positive safe environment for socialization
with people and other dogs.
- You will learn to be consistent in your actions and expectations
and your dog will reward you with learning.
- You will train your dog so he can be part of the family.
They are social animals, not lone wolves.
- It's FUN and gives you and your dog time together and
provides a positive outlet for your dog's energies.
- Who knows you might discover your dog has a hidden talent
and would make an exceptional Therapy Dog, Agility Dog,
Frisbee Dog or Hiking Buddy.